James E. Cheek Learning Resource Center
Excellence and Opportunity await at the Shaw University Library.
The James E. Cheek Learning Resource Center is the main library at Shaw University. The Library serves as the platform that provides the tools from which our community is provided superior access to information, explore new ideas, foster knowledge, express
themselves creatively and spiritually, and develop intellectually into successful and impactful leaders.
Our vision empowers:
- Supporting students with a learning environment that provides student engagement and an excellent user experience.
- Helping to inspire ideas for personal transformation and professional development.
- Aspiring to develop a physical and virtual center where students, staff, and our greater community engage and collaborate in the advancement of knowledge.
- Witnessing the creation, expression and transformation of ideas, spiritual enlightenment and professional fulfillment.
- Understanding the need for an environment that supports spirituality, diversity and ethical stewardship.
Hours + Location