Financial Aid » Scholarships
Are you eligible for a United Negro College Fund “UNCF” Scholarship?
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Must have at least a 2.50 GPA or higher
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a valid social security number
- Must be enrolled at a UNCF member institution
- Must have a financial need
*If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, click on the link below to view the available scholarships and to complete the UNCF General Scholarship application online.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
2015-2016 White Oak Foundation, Inc. Scholarship
Up to $1,000
Application Deadline: May 29, 2015
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
- Must be NC resident in Alamance, Johnston, Chatham, Lee, Durham, Orange & Wake counties
- Must be a second semester freshman and beyond
- Must submit proof of enrollment for the University
- Must submit proof of financial need
- Must submit two recommendation letters
Download Application | NOTE: You may submit your completed application to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at (919) 546-8356.
Other useful Scholarship Search Engines Websites:
For additional information regarding scholarship information, please contact the Financial Aid Office, Scholarship Coordinator at (919) 546-8240.