Shaw University 150



Any student who has previously attended Shaw University but was not in attendance during the prior semester or who withdrew from the University before completing the prior semester is required to file an application for readmission with the Office of Admissions.

In cases where an applicant was granted admission but found it impracticable or impossible to attend, the applicant need only write a letter giving the date desired to report for registration to the Office of Admissions and request reinstatement of the application.

A student who has been academically dismissed from the University may reapply after one full semester. A student who formally withdrew may apply for readmission prior to the beginning of the next scheduled semester or summer session.

Academic Standing and Satisfactory Academic Progress

Satisfactory Academic Progress Documents

Important information for students returning back to the University.