Shaw University 150
Tuition & Fees Home
Tuition Management Systems
Payment of Fees
Institutional Refund Policy
University Billing
Delinquent Accounts
Financial Aid

For your convenience, you can pay the following fees online online via credit or debit card:

  • Housing Reservation Fee
  • Student Orientation Fee
  • Application Fee

Pay now

University Tuition & Fees


The University sends statements to students who have an outstanding balance or who have had activity on their accounts during the statement period. The statements are sent to the student at his/her permanent address.

Students are responsible for advising the University of a change of address. This may be done at the Registrar's Office or by clicking on the student profile tab of the web registration module.

Questions pertaining to bills should be directed to Student Accounts, Tyler Hall, (919) 546-8228.