Shaw University Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan
The Shaw University Interest-Free Monthly Payment Planadministered by Tuition Management Systemsis recommended to help you budget for the payment of your educational expenses and limit your debt.
The plan allows you to spread your annual balance out over 10 interest-free monthly payments for a small annual enrollment fee of $65, which includes Education Payment Life Insurance. This insurance benefit provides payment for the remaining balance in the event of the death of the bill payer. For those graduating in December or beginning their classes in the Spring semester, there are also semester plan options available for a fee of $47.
Benefits of the Shaw University Interest-Free Monthly Payment Plan include:
- No Interestassociated with plan, helping limit your debt and maximize savings
- Toll-freetop-rated telephone service during extended personal service hours at 1-800-722-4867
- AffordabilityCounseling with friendly and professional Education Payment Partners
- A widevariety of payment methods including personal checks, money orders, credit cards and automated payments from your checking or savings account
- 24-houraccess to account information at www.afford.com
We hope that you seriously consider the advantages of paying some or all of your balance interest-free. This strategy is the most effective means of limiting your debt. Feel free to contact Tuition Management Systems for Affordability Counseling at 1-888-285-3052 from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. weekdays, and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays.