Don't miss the action as Shaw takes on Livingstone in a critical CIAA Southern Division match-up. While the Bears have a ten-game winning streak against the Blue Bears, Livingstone is a team on the rise and wants to prove something on our home field. Second-year head coach Robert Massey looks to lead his team to a winning season and this is an important match-up on the way to a possible Southern Division title and a spot in the championship game.
- Tailgating time is 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM. No one will be allowed to enter the facility until this time frame.
Tailgating spaces are limited to one vehicle. When entering the tailgating area, you will be assigned a spot. Additional spots must be purchased.
- Upon arrival, you will be assigned a spot, information will be taken (Vehicle Tag #, Name of Driver) in order to maintain a listing of persons occupying the tailgating space.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the Durham County Stadium Premises; you will be given a citation by the Durham County Deputies if caught violating this facility policy.
- Parking is $5
- Parking will not be allowed on the main street; towing will be enforced by Durham County Deputies
ACCESS TO THE FIELD
- All persons that require access the field must submit a request on or before Wednesday-October 16, 2013 / 5:00 PM to Kimberly Miller in the Athletic Department.
- No person will be allowed on the field without proper credentials.