We look forward to welcoming you on Saturday, November 7 for our exciting match up against Raleigh and CIAA rival St. Augustine’s! We know you’ll be ready to cheer on our team, but please be sure to note the following changes when entering this year’s
- Advance General Admission tickets are $17 are sold through
Etix.com or by contacting the Shaw University Cashier’s Office at (919) 546-8678 or 919-546-8655. Tickets are $25 the day of the game.
- Every person arriving at the stadium must have a ticket to enter the stadium gate or tailgating area. No one will be allowed to enter without a ticket. For example, if there are 5 people in your vehicle, all 5 must have a ticket. Children 5 and
under are free.
- Your ticket allows entry to both the game and tailgating area.
For questions regarding the new ticket changes, please contact Kimberly Miller at (919) 546-8281 or at
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get your tickets early and take advantage of the advance general admission price!
- Tailgating time is 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. No one will be allowed to enter the facility until this time frame.
- Tailgating parking spots are $30 and $60 for RVs (Tailgating spaces are limited to one vehicle. Additional spots must be purchased.). The tailgating area is not a designated general parking area during homecoming.
- Upon arrival, you will be assigned a spot, information will be taken (Vehicle Tag #, Name of Driver) in order to maintain a listing of persons occupying the tailgating space.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on the Durham County Stadium Premises; you will be given a citation by the Durham County Deputies if caught violating this facility/county policy.
- General parking is FREE.
- Parking will not be allowed on the main street; towing will be enforced by Durham County deputies.