Center for Experiential Learning & Career Development
Please visit the Center for many more ways to get ahead. Check back frequently for updates to this list.
- Dominion-Diversity Internship Program
- Central Intelligence Agency Internships
- Illinois General Assembly Legislative Internship Program
- Graduate Public Service Internship Program
- Public Affairs Reporting Program
- The William C. Foster Fellows Visiting Scholars Program
- North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences Internships
- Student Career Experience Program (SCEP)
Please make an appointment with our office before going to jobs in the city. You may reach us by calling 919-278-2672. It is important that your have a professional resume. Do not miss your classes for a job! Your appointment will be with Dr. Denise Vaughn, Director for Experiential Learning and Career Development. We would like to remind all students about the "Optimal Resume". You may use our computer lab to complete the optimal resume. The optimal resume program is open to all students and will take about 2 hours to complete.