Financial Aid » Scholarships
Are you eligible for a United Negro College Fund “UNCF” Scholarship?
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Must have at least a 2.50 GPA or higher
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a valid social security number
- Must be enrolled at a UNCF member institution
- Must have a financial need
*If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, click on the link below to view the available scholarships and to complete the UNCF General Scholarship application online.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
Award: $500 and up
Application Deadlines and Eligibility Requirements Vary
The studentscholarship.org database is considered one of the largest and most comprehensive sources for finding scholarships online and is 100% free for students to use. Visit www.studentscholarships.org/2013scholarships.php for additional information or to apply.
NOAA Educational Partnership Program
Application Deadline: January 30, 2015
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a 3.20 GPA or higher
- Must be enrolled full-time
- Must be a sophomore or junior
- Must be majoring in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) fields
About the Program
- Students receive total awards valued at up to $35,000 in total support during their junior and senior years.
- Students complete a nine week paid summer internship at NOAA in Silver Spring, MD, between May and July of the first summer. During the second summer, students complete paid internships at NOAA facilities across the country. During the summer internships, students are paid a stipend and receive a housing allowance.
- Student scholarship recipients attend a two-week orientation at NOAA in Silver Spring, MD, and begin their first summer internship in early June.
- At the end of both summer internships, students present the results of their projects at an education and science symposium in Silver Spring, MD (travel expenses paid).
Visit https://oedwebapps.iso.noaa.gov/uspa/for additional information and to apply online.
Other useful Scholarship Search Engines Websites:
For additional information regarding scholarship information, please contact the Financial Aid Office, Scholarship Coordinator at (919) 546-8240.