Financial Aid » Scholarships
Are you eligible for a United Negro College Fund “UNCF” Scholarship?
Minimum Eligibility Requirements
- Must have at least a 2.50 GPA or higher
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a valid social security number
- Must be enrolled at a UNCF member institution
- Must have a financial need
*If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements, click on the link below to view the available scholarships and to complete the UNCF General Scholarship application online.
Other Scholarship Opportunities
2013-2014 StudentScholarship.org Opportunities
Award: $500 & up
Application Deadlines and Eligibility Requirements Vary
The studentscholarship.org database is considered one of the largest and most comprehensive sources for finding scholarships online and is 100% free for students to use. Visit
www.studentscholarships.org/2013scholarships.php for additional information or to apply.
Storage.com Scholarship Opportunities
Up to $2,500 for three separate scholarships
Application Deadline: July 31, 2014
Must meet one of the following eligibility requirements
- Be a current high school senior who will be enrolled at the University in the fall of 2014
- Be a current undergraduate or graduate student who was enrolled at the University in the spring of 2014 and will be again in the fall of 2014
- Be a parent of a student who will be enrolled at the University in the fall of 2014
Visit www.storage.com/scholarships for more information or to apply online.
Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Award
Up to $10,000
Application Deadline: August 1, 2014
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior or graduate student for the 2014-2015 academic year
- Must have a declared major of Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or a related life science field
- Graduate students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Undergraduate freshmen, sophomores and juniors must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must complete an application & submit unofficial transcripts [if selected, an official transcript will be required]
Visit www.pierce-antibodies.com/PierceScholarship/ for more information or to apply
HBCU Title III Scholarship Program
Up to $1,000
Scholarship Deadline: September 1, 2014
- Must be enrolled at the University in the Fall of 2014
- Must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above
Download application to apply.
Other useful Scholarship Search Engines Websites:
For additional information regarding scholarship information, please contact the Financial Aid Office, Scholarship Coordinator at (919) 546-8240.