Dr. Bharat Rawal
Courses Taught in 2012
Courses Teaching in 2013
- B. Rawal, R. Karne, and A. L. Wijesinha. "Split Protocol Client Server Architecture” Seventeenth IEEE Symposium on Computers and Communication (ISCC'12), July 1 - 4, 2012, Cappadocia, Turkey.
- B. Rawal, R. Karne, and A. L. Wijesinha. "Mini Web Server Clusters based on HTTP Request Splitting" HPCC 2011 : The 13th IEEE International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications, Sep 2-4, 2011, Banff, Canada.
- B. Rawal, R. Karne, and A. L. Wijesinha, "Splitting HTTP Requests on Two Servers,” 3rd International Conference on Communication Systems and Networks (COMSNETS), 2011.
- B. Rawal, R. Karne, and A. L. Wijesinha. "Insight into a Bare PC Web Server," CAINE-2010, 23nd International Conference on Computer Applications in Industry and Engineering, November 8-10, 2010, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- B. Rawal, R. Karne, and A. L.Wijesinha,H.Ramcharan and Songjie Liang. "A Split Protocol Technique for Web Server Migration,” Accepted in The 2012 International workshop on Core Network Architecture and protocols for Internet (ICNA-2012) October 8-11, 2012, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA .
- Uzo Okafor R. Karne, A. L. Wijesinha and B. Rawal "Transforming SQLITE to run on a Bare PC," poster presentation, ICSOFT 2012: Rome, Italy.
- Bharat S. Rawal, Oothongsap Phoemphun, Harold Ramcharn and Lloyd Williams, “Architectural Reliability of Split-protocol,” Accepted in International Conference on Computer Applications Technology ( ICCAT 2013) January 20-22 Sousse, Tunisia.
- Bharat S. Rawal, Lewis I. Berman and H.Ramcharan, “Multi-Client/Multi-Server Split Architecture,” Accepted in The International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN 2013), Jan 28-30, 2013 Bangkok, Thailand.
- B. Rawal, R. Karne, and A. L. Wijesinha. Sonjie Liang. “Applications of Split Protocol Paradigm” to be published International Journal of Computers and Their Applications (IJCA).
Dr. Bharat Rawal
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Room 223 Science Building
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: (919)546-8339