National Alumni Association
The purpose of the National Alumni Association (NAA) is:
- to unite and promote fellowship among Shaw University alumni and friends;
- to encourage individual financial support of Shaw University through annual giving;
- to stimulate interest among potential students to attend Shaw University;
- to honor alumni who have given outstanding service;
- to improve communications between chapters and individuals where no chapter exists;
- to encourage and promote new chapters;
- to promote continuing growth and development of Alumni and
- to sustain interest in the welfare of Shaw University.
Membership in NAA is $50 a year for regular membership; $1,000 for life membership.
NAA sponsors an annual ALUMNI CONFAB (social/recreational/informational weekend); services to local alumni organization; Annual Student Scholarship; two annual meetings at Homecoming and Commencement; Reduced rate for Boyd Chapel weddings; University Library privileges; 1st option on CIAA tickets and accommodations and other Bear perks.
Your participation is needed to keep Shaw University a viable university for future generations.
To learn more about membership, please visit the website.
Shaw University National Alumni Association
Post Office Box 27036
Raleigh, NC 27611