Fourth Annual Shaw University Student Research Symposium
January 22-23, 2015
The Fourth Annual Shaw University Student Research Symposium is an excellent venue to learn about exciting research, to exchange ideas, and to network. Undergraduates from Saint Augustine’s University, North Carolina State University, North Carolina Central University, William Peace University, and Meredith University are welcomed to participate in this scholarly event.
Objectives of the symposium are to:
- Recognize, encourage, and reward student achievements in research.
- Provide students with the educational experience of preparing a research presentation and presenting to an audience of their peers.
- Facilitate learning about new directions in research and the many different areas of current research interests.
- Promote interaction among outstanding students from across local universities.
- Encourage students to consider careers in research and education.
The symposium offers an exciting opportunity for undergraduate students to present what they have learned through their research, scholarship and creative endeavor, to a larger audience and in a professional setting.
» DOWNLOAD PACKET
The Shaw University Student Research Symposium is fully funded by Shaw University 150th Anniversary.