How to Apply
Adult Degree Program applicants should have completed at least two years of college study prior to submitting an application for admission. No student will be considered "admitted" if the admissions process is not observed.
Qualified applicants seeking admission to the Adult Degree Program must submit the following:
- A Shaw University online application for admission
- Application fee (non-refundable) of $25 by check or money order
- Official copies of transcript from all colleges or universities previously attended
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
- A background check
- Official Transcript (s) must be sent directly to:
Office of Admission
118 E. South Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27601
Applicants whose intended major is either Education or Social Work may apply with either two years of college coursework OR three years in the workforce.