Shaw University IT Help Desk
For Faculty, Staff, and students
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Faculty/Staff Support Phone Number: 919-546-8587
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the following link to access your email from home or any location off-campus.
- Login with your ShawU username and password then click on the Outlook button.
If more assistance is needed, call the Help Desk support line at 919-546-8587.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I change my password?
2. I forgot my password – how can I reset it?
3. How can I get my Faculty/Staff email on my smartphone?
- You can download the Outlook app from the Apple iOS app store or the Google Play store. Login to the app with your ShawU email address and ShawU password
4. How do I get my Student email on my smartphone?
- Students can download the Gmail app from the Apple iOS app store or the Google Play store. Login to the app with your Bears email address and Bears password.
5. What is my username?
- For faculty and staff, your ShawU username is the first half of your email address before @shawu.edu. For students, your username is your student id number.