Apply for Housing
New and Transfer Students
All new and transfer students who plan to live on campus must submit a non-refundable Housing Deposit of $75. You must also complete the Housing Reservation Form linked below. Forms will not be processed without the required deposit.
You may pay online with a credit card only. Credit card payments will be accepted online or by calling the Cashier's Office at 919-546-8655 or 919-546-8678. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Application for New/Transfer Students
Returning and Readmit Students
The following instructions apply to returning and readmit students who are seeking on-campus housing.
You must complete the Housing Reservation
Form and pay
the non-refundable $150 housing fee on or before June 30. Housing applications
submitted after the deadline will be accepted on a first come first serve basis
based on availability.
- Complete the 2020-2021 FAFSA
- Pre-register for fall classes (returning students only)
- Make sure that all required university documents have been submitted, e.g., immunization forms, background checks, official transcripts
Application for Returning/Readmit Students
All off-campus students, who meet one of the requirements below, must complete the Off-Campus Housing application.
- Live with a parent or legal guardian within 50 miles of campus
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Veterans with 180 or more consecutive days of military service
- Have a dependent who resides with you
Off-Campus Housing Application