Summer Academy Institute: June 18th – July 30th
The Summer Academy Institute (SAI) is a 6-week program designed to ease students’ personal and academic transition from high school to the University. You will earn 7 credits of general education courses (Math, English, Freshmen Seminar). Students will
live on campus in a residential hall and enjoy weekly activities that will expose them to the campus environment and community.
HIGHLIGHTS AND BENEFITS OF SAI
- Earn seven (7) hours of college credit
- Learn what will be expected of you in college
- Participate in activities designed to build your academic skills and create a sense of community
- Get a head start on college courses
- Achieve higher grade point averages
- Increase your self-confidence
- Meet friends and engage in social activities
We only have 4 spaces remaining for the program so apply as soon as possible.
If you are interested in applying for SAI, please apply by June 4, 2021
Should you have additional questions, please contact Dr. Raynor at 919-719-2284 or email@example.com.
Frequently Asked Questions