Experiential Learning and Career Development Center
Take Control of Your Future!
We take pride in providing professional guidance and resources to our students and alumni. Whether you are sure of what you want to do after you have graduated from Shaw University, or just beginning to think about what lies ahead, there is something
for you in the career Development Center. We invite you to visit the Center for assistance with your career exploration, graduate and professional school preparation, and internship and job searches. Our goal is to make sure you have the necessary
tools to aid in your professional development and growth.
We offer a variety of career development services including:
- Major and Career Exploration
- Support and liaison for identifying job and internship O=opportunities
- Career Assessments and Evaluation
- Create and execute a career action plan
- Resume and Cover Letter Review
- Workshops and Programs
- Career Fairs and bridge to employers in meaningful industries
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Preparation and Application support
- Professional School Advising
- Career counseling and support regarding your career or professional future can be answered by the Career Center.