Finding your next home after high school is a big step. Shaw University is here for you. Shaw is ready to help you grow in both your academic and personal life so that you are ready to make an impact on the world. Get involved in student activities while
interning in your future career.
Applying to Shaw!
- Submit your online application.
- Pay the $25 application fee or submit an approved fee waiver.
- Submit an official high school transcript.
- Submit your SAT or ACT test scores.
- If you did not select that you would like your application to be test optional
- Personal Statements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Check the status of your application and your admissions decision on your application portal.
||June 1st (Rolling Admission)
*Student can still after this deadline. Please reach out to the office for more information.
Minimum course requirements:
- English 3 units
- Mathematics 2 units
- Natural Sciences 2 units
- Social Sciences 2 units
- Electives* 9 units
*Electives should be in English, foreign languages, mathematics, natural sciences, or social sciences.
Office of Admissions and Recruitment
118 East South Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
Admission to the University is contingent upon verification of the applicant's graduation from high school and receipt of transcripts showing the applicant's satisfactory performance in any courses completed after applying for admission. Submission of
false, distorted, or incomplete statements on or with the admissions application or submission of fraudulent residence affidavits may result in denial of classes, loss of tuition and fees paid, exclusion or dismissal, and/or loss of future registration