Graduate and undergraduate students will need to access, evaluate and use a wide variety of resources in order to become confident and skilled users of information resources and services. Students are welcome to seek assistance using Library resource
either by scheduling an appointment or coming to any of the Library’s service desk. If students require assistance with the Divinity School Library they are most welcome to the come the University Library, but they may be best served by contacting
the Divinity Library directly at (919) 716-5518.
Students may request the Library purchase resources by using the online form.
All requests will be reviewed and may or may not be purchased depending upon budget and appropriateness of the material requested.
Research & Library Services Assistance
- Inter-library loan
- Request Library order resources
- Online library catalog
- Library Tutorials
- Library databases usage
- Drop in reference assistance
- APA Manual of Style, 6th edition and 7th edition
- Citation Review and Support
- Partnering Libraries
- Use World Cat to identify dissertations and theses and find out which libraries own them
- Shaw graduate students may inquire at the main campus library to see if a dissertation can be borrowed from another library on inter-library loan
For technical assistance, please call the main campus library at 919-546-8587.